Black Bean Taco Salad
After assembling this mild main-dish aside the remaining canned beans to add to other salads later in the the week.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 4 cups nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, beans and beef.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate; top with beef mixture.
- Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now