After assembling this mild main-dish aside the remaining canned beans to add to other salads later in the the week.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 4 cups nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, beans and beef. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate; top with beef mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Black Bean Taco Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p26
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Black Bean Taco Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review