- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 4 cups nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, beans and beef. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate; top with beef mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBlack Bean Taco Salad
"I've been eating this dish since I was little. The only difference is my mother used kidney beans instead of black beans and added a little Mexican cheese. Either way, it'S really good."
"Delicious -- even though we didn't have cheese flavored chips. Will definitely make again."
"I cooked my beef w/my homemade taco seasoning, topped w/ sour cream, was great!"