Black Bean Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 4 cups nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, beans and beef. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate; top with beef mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Black Bean Taco Salad(5)
Sort By :
Delicious -- even though we didn't have cheese flavored chips. Will definitely make again.
Loved this taco salad. Very quick, easy and delicious.
So quick, so easy, so good, and so inexpensive! Even the picky eaters liked it.
I enjoyed this recipe. The 2nd time I made it I used ground chicken instead of beef, & I liked it better.
I cooked my beef w/my homemade taco seasoning, topped w/ sour cream, was great!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >