“My husband absolutely loves this pizza. I make it several times a month for family and friends.” Sherie Nelson — Duluth, Minnesota
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup canned black beans
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Reduced-fat sour cream, optional
- Coat a 12-in. pizza pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto prepared pan. Bake at 450° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread taco sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Top with tomatoes, beans, corn, chilies, onions and cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Black Bean Taco Pizza in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009, p25
Reviews for Black Bean Taco Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review