Black Bean Spinach Salad Recipe
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Salad dressing of your choice
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, beans and pepper. Top with tomatoes and zucchini; sprinkle with cheese and walnuts. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cup: 322 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 7g fiber), 17g protein
Reviews for Black Bean Spinach Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.