- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, beans and pepper. Top with tomatoes and zucchini; sprinkle with cheese and walnuts. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Black Bean Spinach Salad
Sort By :
Being a vegetarian I am always on the look out for recipes with beans. This combination is great.