- Stir in the broth, tomatoes, cumin, coriander, hot sauce, pepper, bay
- leaf, remaining beans and reserved mashed beans. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf. Stir in lime juice. Garnish each serving with 1
- tablespoon sour cream and 1-1/2 teaspoons green onion. Yield: 8
- servings (2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 222 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 779 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.