Black Bean Salad Recipe
From Iowa City, Iowa, Peg Kenkel-Thomsen notes, "This salad goes wonderfully with chicken and Mexican main dishes and is great when you need something quick for a potluck," Make it for small changea mere 43¢ per serving.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Chill for 15 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Black Bean Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p37
Reviews for Black Bean Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2009
What a great way to sneak in some protein. Simple, easy, fast, tasty; can't ask for more!
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Salad Recipes >
- Budget Salad Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >