Black Bean Quesadillas Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-2/3 cups salsa, divided
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, mash beans; add 1 cup salsa. Place five tortillas on ungreased baking sheets; spread with bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese; top with the remaining tortillas.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until crisp and heated through. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Serve with sour cream and remaining salsa. Yield: 30 wedges.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Black Bean Quesadillas
Sort By :
So easy and so good!
Really enjoyed this.Only thing I might do a little different would be to flip them to crisp up both sides a little better. My toddler loved it. It's a win-win-win-win. I can already tell this will be classic at our house, since it's cheap, easy, really good, and healthy (especially if made with whole wheat tortillas and low fat sour cream). A real winner!
This is easy and delicious! I usually serve with some Spanish rice (rice cooked in chicken broth with some salsa) and cooked corn.
Excellent, fast, healthy, delicious. What more could a family ask for? Great recipe, thank you for posting!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >