- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Stir in
- remaining cilantro; keep warm. Drain and discard marinade. In a
- large nonstick skillet, saute pork for 5-6 minutes or until no
- longer pink; drain.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup cheese off-center on each tortilla. Layer each with
- about 1/2 cup pork and 1/4 cup salsa; top with 1/2 cup rice mixture
- and 1/4 cup black beans. Fold sides and ends over filling. Serve
- with remaining salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.