- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Press dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 4-6 minutes or until crust just begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add zucchini; cook and stir for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Add the beans and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until heated through; drain.
- Sprinkle 2/3 cup cheese over crust. Top with bean mixture and remaining cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Black Bean Pizza(3)
Sort By :
This pizza was a real hit with the family! It was very quick and delicious. Can't wait to make it again!
This was super delicous! I made it for a party and it all got eaten right away. Will definitely be making it again!
This is an awesome recipe, my kids loved it. Also try adding boneless chicken, it is great either way.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Appetizers >