“I created this when I had little left in the fridge and needed something healthy and fast. The black beans and pineapple go well together and it's so easy to make!” Julie Muccillo - Chicago, Illinois
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup each chopped sweet red and orange peppers
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, pineapple, beans, peppers and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Black Bean Pineapple Salad in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p66
Reviews for Black Bean Pineapple Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review