- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup each chopped sweet red and orange peppers
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, pineapple, beans, peppers and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Black Bean Pineapple Salad
Sort By :
This salad was so tasty. Not too sweet and not too tart. I used pineapple tidbits instead of the chuncks and it worked well. When I make this again, I'm going to use a little romaine lettuce with the spinach to see how that works. I used my salad spinner to get as much liquid as I could and it kept the salad fresh for an extra day for leftovers.