Black Bean Nachos
Serve your best nachos yet at your next fiesta! Here, hearty GOYA® Black Beans, zesty GOYA® Jalapeño peppers, fresh scallions and juicy tomatoes are covered with a coat of creamy, melted cheese. Serve with Pico de Gallo and guacamole for a side dish that is sure to get the party started.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Black Beans
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 GOYA® Whole Jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- GOYA® Pico de Gallo, for garnish
- Frozen GOYA® Guacamole, thawed, for garnish
- Arrange top oven rack 6-in. from top heat source. Heat broiler.
- Arrange tortilla chips in single layer in 12-in. skillet (or other
- oven-proof dish of equal size). Sprinkle beans, tomatoes, peppers
- and scallions evenly over chips. Sprinkle cheese evenly over chips
- and toppings.
- Broil, occasionally rotating pan for even melting, until cheese is
- bubbly and toppings are hot, 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro, if
- desired. Serve with Pico de Gallo and guacamole, if desired. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red