Black Bean Nachos Recipe
Serve your best nachos yet at your next fiesta! Here, hearty GOYA® Black Beans, zesty GOYA® Jalapeño peppers, fresh scallions and juicy tomatoes are covered with a coat of creamy, melted cheese. Serve with Pico de Gallo and guacamole for a side dish that is sure to get the party started.
- 6 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Black Beans
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 GOYA® Whole Jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- GOYA® Pico de Gallo, for garnish
- Frozen GOYA® Guacamole, thawed, for garnish
- Arrange top oven rack 6-in. from top heat source. Heat broiler.
- Arrange tortilla chips in single layer in 12-in. skillet (or other oven-proof dish of equal size). Sprinkle beans, tomatoes, peppers and scallions evenly over chips. Sprinkle cheese evenly over chips and toppings.
- Broil, occasionally rotating pan for even melting, until cheese is bubbly and toppings are hot, 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired. Serve with Pico de Gallo and guacamole, if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Black Bean Nachos Provided by GOYA®
Reviews for Black Bean Nachos(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- GOYA® >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Nacho Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >