Black Bean Nacho Bake Recipe
Pasta, black beans and nacho cheese soup combine in this speedy six-ingredient supper from Melodie Gay of Salt Lake City, Utah. Servings of this zippy casserole, topped with cheddar cheese and crunchy tortilla chips, are priced right at 87 cents each.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 package (7 ounces) small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine macaroni and beans. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; stir into macaroni mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 269 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 835 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 12 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC