Black Bean Nacho Bake
Pasta, black beans and nacho cheese soup combine in this speedy six-ingredient supper from Melodie Gay of Salt Lake City, Utah. Servings of this zippy casserole, topped with cheddar cheese and crunchy tortilla chips, are priced right at 87 cents each.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine macaroni and
- beans. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; stir into macaroni
- Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Cover and bake 25
- minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 5-10
- minutes longer or until pasta is tender and cheese is melted. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 269 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 835 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 12 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now