Black Bean Nacho Bake Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine macaroni and beans. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; stir into macaroni mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 269 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 835 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Black Bean Nacho Bake
"I enjoyed it. My picky son didn't. But, he doesn't like anything. I didn't have black beans and used kidney beans. Yum!"
"My family loved it! We think next time we will try adding ground beef."
"This was delicious!! I made it for my son & I one day for lunch! I will make it again! Thanks for sharing!"
"This was quick and delicious. We added fresh salsa on top and it made it even better. I'll definitely make this again! Thanks for sharing!"
"We made this recipe but we added a can of fire roasted tomatoes and a can of Green Giant Mexicorn."
"My store was out of nacho cheese soup so I use nacho cheese sauce from the deli and omitted to milk. Thanks for sharing!! It is very good and I plan to make it again!"
"This recipe was unique and we really enjoyed it. I couldn't find nacho cheese soup, so I used cheddar cheese soup and added a tablespoon of taco seasoning."
"This was a great recipe! My daughter is so picky but she asked for seconds on this one!"