- 1 package (7 ounces) small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine macaroni and beans. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; stir into macaroni mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Black Bean Nacho Bake
Sort By :
"I enjoyed it. My picky son didn't. But, he doesn't like anything. I didn't have black beans and used kidney beans. Yum!"
"My family loved it! We think next time we will try adding ground beef."
"This was delicious!! I made it for my son & I one day for lunch! I will make it again! Thanks for sharing!"
"This was quick and delicious. We added fresh salsa on top and it made it even better. I'll definitely make this again! Thanks for sharing!"
"We made this recipe but we added a can of fire roasted tomatoes and a can of Green Giant Mexicorn."