Pasta, black beans and nacho cheese soup combine in this speedy six-ingredient supper from Melodie Gay of Salt Lake City, Utah. Servings of this zippy casserole, topped with cheddar cheese and crunchy tortilla chips, are priced right at 87 cents each.
- 1 package (7 ounces) small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine macaroni and beans. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; stir into macaroni mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Black Bean Nacho Bake in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p22
Reviews for Black Bean Nacho Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review