Black Bean Nacho Bake Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni and beans. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; stir into macaroni mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Black Bean Nacho Bake(7)
Sort By :
This was delicious!! I made it for my son & I one day for lunch! I will make it again! Thanks for sharing!
This was quick and delicious. We added fresh salsa on top and it made it even better. I'll definitely make this again! Thanks for sharing!
We made this recipe but we added a can of fire roasted tomatoes and a can of Green Giant Mexicorn.
My store was out of nacho cheese soup so I use nacho cheese sauce from the deli and omitted to milk. Thanks for sharing!! It is very good and I plan to make it again!
This recipe was unique and we really enjoyed it. I couldn't find nacho cheese soup, so I used cheddar cheese soup and added a tablespoon of taco seasoning.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Mexican Casserole Recipes >
- Mexican Casseroles >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >