Black Bean-Mango Salad Recipe
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Dash salt
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
2/3 cup: 127 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 5g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Black Bean-Mango Salad
"I used this salsa as a topping for chicken tacos. It was so light and refreshing! I will definitely be making this again!"