Black Bean Gazpacho Recipe
- 3 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) spicy hot V8 juice
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup each chopped green, sweet yellow and red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 95 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 591mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Black Bean Gazpacho
"Great cold soup, protein and crunchy veggies hit the spot on a hot day."