- Add tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5
- Stir in beans and corn; heat through. Transfer to an 11x7-in. baking
- dish coated with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking
- powder, jalapeno and salt. Whisk egg, milk and oil; stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened. Spoon over filling; gently spread
- to cover the top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until filling is bubbly and a toothpick
- inserted into topping comes out clean. Serve with salsa and sour
- cream if desired.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without salsa and sour cream) equals 329 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 14 g protein.