- cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the sour cream, green onion tops,
- garlic, salt and adobo sauce; cover and process until blended.
- Discard bay leaves from soup. Top each serving with sauce and
- sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts, 1 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup soup with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 185 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 883 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.