- chicken mixture and 1 cup cheese. Repeat with remaining tortillas
- and chicken mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or
- until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream, green onions and
- olives if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without optional toppings) equals 283 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 664 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.