- oats, flour, milk powder, egg, salt and pepper. Stir in vegetable
- mixture and remaining black beans. Shape into six 5/8-in.-thick
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook patties in oil for 4-5 minutes on
- each side or until lightly browned. Serve on rolls with lettuce and
- salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 381 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 841 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.