- in the drippings until no longer pink. Add shallots and garlic; cook
- 1 minute longer. Set aside.
- Spread sauce over crusts; top with chicken mixture, bacon, mushrooms,
- olives and tomatoes. Sprinkle with blue cheese, basil and thyme; top
- with provolone and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 450° for 14-18 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is
- melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (12 pieces each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 263 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now