You need only four basic ingredients to whip up this sweet and nutty treat. Sized right for two, it's an easy way to satisfy a sweet tooth. You could also double or triple the recipe if you want to have more candy on hand for the holiday season.—Louise Delozier, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pistachios, toasted, divided
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup pistachios and cranberries. Spread in a thin layer on prepared baking sheet.
- In a microwave, melt vanilla chips; stir until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over chocolate layer. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with the remaining pistachios. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Yield: 3/4 pound.
Originally published as Black 'n' White Pistachio Bark in Reminisce November/December 2005, p 50
Reviews for Black 'n' White Pistachio Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review