Black & White Cereal Treats Recipe
When my daughter was just 7 years old, she had the brilliant idea of adding Oreo cookies to cereal treats. Now 24, she still asks for them on occasion; they're that good. —Tammy Phoenix, Ava, Illinois
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 8 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 2-1/2 cups chopped double-stuffed Oreo cookies (about 16), divided
- 1-1/3 cups white baking chips, melted
- 1. In a Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and 2 cups Oreos. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- 2. Spread melted baking chips over top; sprinkle with remaining Oreos, pressing gently to adhere. Cool to room temperature. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 bar equals 189 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Black & White Cereal Treats
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC