Black & Green Olive Pesto
This simple, flavorful pesto is perfect for an impromptu gathering. "I like that I can store it in an air tight container in the fridge for several weeks."
GaleLynn Peterson, Long Beach, CA
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and
- pulse until finely chopped. While processing, gradually add oil in a
- steady stream. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 43 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 224 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.