- 1 trimmed beef tenderloin roast (2 lb.)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 ounces ATHENOS® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- RUB outside of meat with cut garlic; season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in heavy ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 10 min. or until browned on all sides, turning frequently. Remove excess oil from skillet.
- BAKE meat in skillet 30 to 35 min. or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 min. (Temperature will rise to 160°F.)
- MEANWHILE, combine next 4 ingredients until blended. Stir in blue cheese. Slice meat; serve with sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Black & Blue Beef Tenderloin Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Black & Blue Beef Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review