Bite-Size Crab Quiches Recipe
"These mouthwatering morsels make an appealing appetizer when you invite a few friends to the house after a movie or ball game."—Virginia Ricks, Roy, Utah.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Separate each biscuit into five equal pieces. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups (discard remaining piece of dough). Fill each cup with 2 teaspoons crab and 1 teaspoon Swiss cheese. In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk, dill and salt; spoon about 1-1/2 teaspoons into each cup.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
One serving (3 each) equals 0 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC