Bite-Size Crab Quiches
"These mouthwatering morsels make an appealing appetizer when you invite a few friends to the house after a movie or ball game."Virginia Ricks, Roy, Utah.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate each biscuit into five equal pieces. Press onto the bottom
- and up the sides of 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups (discard
- remaining piece of dough). Fill each cup with 2 teaspoons crab and 1
- teaspoon Swiss cheese. In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk, dill
- and salt; spoon about 1-1/2 teaspoons into each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (3 each) equals 0 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.