- creamed mixture.
- Divide dough into four portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll
- each into an 8x6-in. rectangle; sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons
- brown sugar mixture. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting with
- a long side. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut dough crosswise into 3/8-in. slices.
- Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or
- until bottoms are light brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to
- cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk glaze ingredients. Dip tops of cookies in
- glaze. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 92 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.