- Cut baquette in half horizontally. Grill bread cut side down,
- uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Slice tuna into 1/2-in.
- thick slices. Combine mayonnaise and mustard until smooth; spread
- over baguette bottoms. Layer with peppers, onion, tuna, olive
- mixture and lettuce; replace tops. Cut into slices.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 456 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,044 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now