Bistro Herb-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 12 slices
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1. In a small bowl, combine tarragon, thyme, rosemary, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper and 4 tablespoons oil. Flatten pork slices to 1/4-in. thickness. Rub slices with herb mixture; cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook pork in remaining oil in batches over medium-high heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. Stir flour into pan until blended; gradually add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork and sprinkle with chives. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 330 calories, 24 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 628 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.