Bistro Beef Bites Recipe
Not only zippy and elegant, these mini sandwiches are as easy to make as they are to eat. —Mickey Strang, McKinleyville, California
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 16 slices snack rye bread or French bread baguette
- 1/4 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 16 sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Spread over bread slices. Top each with beef, sour cream, a tomato half and a parsley sprig. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 65 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Bistro Beef Bites
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC