Bistro Beef Bites Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 16 slices snack rye bread or French bread baguette
- 1/4 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 16 sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Spread over bread slices. Top each with beef, sour cream, a tomato half and a parsley sprig. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 appetizer: 65 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Bistro Beef Bites
"I have made this several times. I use flour tortillas that I have prebaked. I use any steak or tri trip roast leftovers. I also add caramelized onions. One of my husbands most requested dinners."
"Made this recipe for a retirement party, and it was a big hit!"