Bistro Appetizer Bundles Recipe
Packed with enoki mushrooms, asparagus, peppers and carrots, these prosciutto-wrapped bundles are sure to satisfy. They add a fancy touch to holiday parties.—Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
- 10 fresh asparagus spears
- 10 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) fresh enoki mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 10 carrot sticks
- 10 green onion tops
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. Place prosciutto slices on a work surface; divide the asparagus, mushrooms, pepper strips and carrot sticks among slices. Roll up tightly; tie bundles with green onion tops.
- 3. Combine the sauce ingredients; serve sauce with bundles. Yield: 10 appetizers (1/2 cup sauce).
1 each: 141 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 559mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Bistro Appetizer Bundles
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC