- 10 fresh asparagus spears
- 10 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) fresh enoki mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 10 carrot sticks
- 10 green onion tops
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Place prosciutto slices on a work surface; divide the asparagus, mushrooms, pepper strips and carrot sticks among slices. Roll up tightly; tie bundles with green onion tops.
- Combine the sauce ingredients; serve sauce with bundles. Yield: 10 appetizers (1/2 cup sauce).
Originally published as Bistro Appetizer Bundles in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p31
Reviews for Bistro Appetizer Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review