- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain and keep warm.
- In the same saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, mustard, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in sausage; heat through. Place two biscuits on each serving plate; top with gravy. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Biscuits with Turkey Sausage Gravy
Sort By :
Great Recipe!! I make a few minor adjustments. I use Jennie O ground breakfast turkey sausage. I use 2 tbls of butter and 2 heaping tbls of flour. I also use 2 percent milk but I use 2 cups instead of 2.5. Turns out perfect everytime!
DDIL made this for supper last night and it is the best I have ever tasted.