Biscuits and Beans Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, onion and salt; mix well. Bring to a boil.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Separate biscuits and arrange over the hot beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 472 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1542mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 5g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Biscuits and Beans
"Very easy and tastey."
"This was very easy to make, the only thing I did different was use a 30 oz can of Pork & Beans."