- Stir in the chicken, soup, lemon juice and peel, pepper and salt;
- heat through. Pour into two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes;
- set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit ingredients just until
- moistened. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times.
- Pat or roll out to 3/4-in. thickness. With a floured 2-1/2-in.
- biscuit cutter, cut out 30 biscuits.
- Place over chicken mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40
- minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 15 servings (30 biscuits).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 687 calories, 34 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 180 mg cholesterol, 1,224 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 47 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.