- Stir in chicken, soup, lemon juice and peel, pepper and salt; heat
- through. Pour into two greased 13x9-in. baking dishes; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine biscuit
- ingredients just until moistened. Turn onto a lightly floured
- surface; knead 8-10 times. Pat or roll out to 3/4-in. thickness.
- With a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter, cut out 30 biscuits.
- Place over chicken mixture. Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until
- golden brown. Yield: 15 servings (30 biscuits).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 687 calories, 34 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 180 mg cholesterol, 1,224 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 47 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.