- flour, baking powder and salt; cut in shortening until mixture
- resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cheese, milk and pimientos just
- until moistened.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 4-5 times. Roll to
- about 1/2-in. thickness; cut out six biscuits with a 2-1/2-in.
- biscuit cutter. Arrange biscuits over ham mixture. Bake 18-22
- minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 387 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,444 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.