Biscuit Pizzas Recipe
These easy little pizza snacks are so versatile...you can include any toppings you want. The hardest part is making enough to go around!— Cathy Sudbeck, Hartington, Nebraska
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Separate biscuits. Place 3 in. apart on greased baking sheets; flatten into 3-in. circles. Spread each with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese. Top with meat mixture and mushrooms. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 334 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 937 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC