Biscuit Pizzas Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Separate biscuits. Place 3 in. apart on greased baking sheets; flatten into 3-in. circles. Spread each with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese. Top with meat mixture and mushrooms. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 334 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 937 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Biscuit Pizzas
"My daughter and I love to make these. We let everyone add whatever toppings they like. She likes to make them heart shaped."
"Because biscuits from a tube are not healthy, we make our own using better ingredients. More like a casserole instead of actual pizza."