Biscuit Pizzas Recipe
These easy little pizza snacks are so versatile...you can include any toppings you want. The hardest part is making enough to go around! Cathy Sudbeck, Hartington, Nebraska
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Separate biscuits. Place 3 in. apart on greased baking sheets; flatten into 3-in. circles. Spread each with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese. Top with meat mixture and mushrooms. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Biscuit Pizzas in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p268
Reviews for Biscuit Pizzas(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2009
Because biscuits from a tube are not healthy, we make our own using better ingredients. More like a casserole instead of actual pizza.