Biscuit Nugget Chicken Bake Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through; keep warm.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the cheese, onion, parsley and paprika. Separate biscuits and cut into quarters; add to bag and shake to coat. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken mixture to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish; top with biscuits. Bake, uncovered, for 10-13 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Biscuit Nugget Chicken Bake
Sort By :
We've made this dish several times. It is definitely comfort food. We like it alot, so we double it (not the topping, just the "filling"). It tastes great with fresh chicken breasts that we cube and cook in a pan with a little butter. We don't have dried minced onion, so we use onion powder. Tastes great, but don't over-season or it will taste too salty.
Good casserole but we were not fans of the biscuit coating so will just top with plain biscuits next time
I thought the dill was a tad strong, too, and dill is one of my favorite spices (I chose to make this recipe partly because I like dill soup). I would probably just add less dill next time.
This is a great dish: it define "comfort food." I put extra biscuits and French onions on top, and it turned out well. Even though I made this on a summer evening, it was a delicious course; during the winter it will be even better.
This was a great dish: it defines ?comfort food.? I put extra biscuits and French onions on top, and it turned out well. Even though I made this on a summer evening, it was a delicious course; during the winter it will be even better.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Nuggets >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >