Biscuit Egg Scramble
This is the perfect for recipe for brunch or a quick dinner. The eggs, ham and cheese combine wonderfully for delicious dish.—Jacqueline Boyden, Sparks, Nevada
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a large skillet, heat butter until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir
- over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Set aside.
- In a another large saucepan, combine the milk, cheese and mustard;
- cook over medium-low heat until cheese is melted; stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat; fold in ham and eggs.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Separate biscuits and
- arrange on top. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until the
- biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 488 calories, 31 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 338 mg cholesterol, 1,381 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.