Biscuit Egg Scramble Recipe
This is the perfect for recipe for brunch or a quick dinner. The eggs, ham and cheese combine wonderfully for delicious dish.Jacqueline Boyden, Sparks, Nevada
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a large skillet, heat butter until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Set aside.
- In a another large saucepan, combine the milk, cheese and mustard; cook over medium-low heat until cheese is melted; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; fold in ham and eggs.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Separate biscuits and arrange on top. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Biscuit Egg Scramble in Country Woman March/April 1995, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Biscuit Egg Scramble(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >