Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe
"You can eat these hearty, satisfying sandwiches at home or on the go," says Giovanna Garner of Paonia, Colorado. "While the biscuits bake, I ready the egg, ham and cheese filling."
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 slices process American cheese
- 6 slices fully cooked ham
- 1. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients; cut in shortening until crumbly. stir in milk just until moistened. turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead five to six times. Roll to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-3/4-in. biscuit cutter. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown; cool slightly. In a skillet over medium heat, fry eggs in butter until completely set. Split the biscuits; place cheese, hot eggs and ham on bottoms. Replace tops. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC