Biscuit Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- Whipped cream, optional
- Sprinkle blueberries into a well-greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine sugar and butter until crumbly. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to sugar mixture alternately with milk. Spread over blueberries.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Biscuit Blueberry Cobbler(3)
Sort By :
I just made this, and I LOVE it! When I first read the recipe, I thought there must be something missing since I'm used to adding sugar and cornstarch to the berries. But I followed the recipe exactly as written, and it's fantastic. Texture of the berries and the topping is perfect. None of the cloyingly sweetness in so many cobblers. In fact, I think I'll try even less sugar in the topping next time and maybe another cup of blueberries.
Made it for my boyfriend, dad and mom - not a bite left and so easy to make.
This is a fantastic recipe! The topping is excellent. And I have everything on hand at all times so it's super easy to whip up!