Biscuit Blueberry Cobbler
“All nine varieties of blueberries we grow taste yummy in this easy cobbler,” says Diane Cain, a fruit farmer from Hixton, Wisconsin. “Cut a juicy piece and celebrate summer!”
9 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- Whipped cream, optional
- Sprinkle blueberries into a well-greased 8-in. square baking dish. In
- a small bowl, combine sugar and butter until crumbly. Combine the
- flour, baking powder and salt; add to sugar mixture alternately with
- milk. Spread over blueberries.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped
- cream if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 129 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.