“All nine varieties of blueberries we grow taste yummy in this easy cobbler,” says Diane Cain, a fruit farmer from Hixton, Wisconsin. “Cut a juicy piece and celebrate summer!”
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- Whipped cream, optional
- Sprinkle blueberries into a well-greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine sugar and butter until crumbly. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to sugar mixture alternately with milk. Spread over blueberries.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Cobbler in Country Woman June/July 2007, p5
Reviews for Biscuit Blueberry Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review