Biscuit Apple Cobbler Recipe
This sweet treat requires only four ingredients but will give the impression tht you really fussed.—Claudine Moffatt, Manchester, Missouri
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- Whipped topping and mint, optional
- 1. Place pie filling in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Separate each biscuit into three layers and arrange over apples.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until the biscuits are browned. Top with whipped topping and mint if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 186 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Biscuit Apple Cobbler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC