This sweet treat requires only four ingredients but will give the impression tht you really fussed.—Claudine Moffatt, Manchester, Missouri
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- Whipped topping and mint, optional
- Place pie filling in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Separate each biscuit into three layers and arrange over apples.
- Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until the biscuits are browned. Top with whipped topping and mint if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Biscuit Apple Cobbler in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p16
Reviews for Biscuit Apple Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review